Terms of Consent Instructions:
- Please read this form carefully.
- Please ask the investigator or the contact person if you have any questions.
Study title: Swiss-wide Longitudinal COVID-19 Health Survey (SloCo)
Study location: https://covidtracker.ch (also available at http://covid19survey.ch)
Principal Investigator's First Name and Surname: Prof. Dr. Gunnar Rätsch
- I am participating in this study on a voluntary basis and can withdraw from the study at any time without giving reasons and without any negative consequences.
- I have been informed in writing about the aims and the procedures of the study, the advantages and disadvantages, as well as potential risks.
- I have read the written information for the volunteers. I am aware that I can direct all questions related to the study via e-mail to email@example.com. My questions related to participating in the study have been answered satisfactorily. I have been given a copy of the information for volunteers and the consent form.
- I was given sufficient time to make a decision about participating in the study.
- By checking the box at the end of the survey, I certify that I fulfill the requirements for participating in the study stated in the information for the volunteers.
- I agree that the responsible investigators and/or the members of the Ethics Commission have access to the original data under strictly observed rules of confidentiality.
- I am aware that during the study I have to comply with the requirements and constraints described in the information for volunteers. The investigators can, without my consent, exclude me from the study.